GENERAL SKIN TREATMENT PROGRAM
Your Guide to Achieving Healthy Skin
There are over 3,000 different types of skin disorders, so sometimes putting a name to, or diagnosing what skin disorder you have, can be challenging. In any skin treatment there are going to similarities in the treatment however. For example, we know that skin problems generally occur in people with imbalances of the immune system. Sometimes there can be underlying gut issues (which affect immunity) or another common trigger is stress.
The General Treatment Program contains relevant information to help you improve your skin’s appearance including:
- Information about the immune system:
- The link between digestion and skin disorders;
- Advise about which foods are highly allergenic;
- List of foods that commonly stimulate the itch response and should be avoided;
- Information about mineral deficiencies and toxicity;
- A list of common triggers for skin disorders and what to do about them;
- A Stress Management Program;
- Recommended Topical and Nutritional supplements.
Check your email for the downloadable link to the General Treatment Program pages.