Welcome to Fast Skin Facts where we bring you anything from the factual to the humorous side of skin health and skin tips.
Did you know?
- The skin is the largest organ in the body
- The average weight of the skin is 10895.10 grams
- The next biggest organ is the liver, followed by the brain, lungs and heart.
- The skin provides a protective cover to every area of the body and if rolled out flat the skin would be approximately 2 metres square.
- The skin makes up between 6% and 10% of the total body weight, however this can vary markedly depending on a persons stature.
See Our Other Fast Skin Facts
Fast # Skin Fact 2 Exercise Keeps Your Skin Young
Fast #Skin Fact 3 Stressed Out Body = Stressed Out Skin
Fast #Skin Fact 4 Itchy Skin Stuff
Fast #Skin Fact 5 3000 Types Of Skin Disorders – Info Graphic
Fast #Skin Fact 6 The Nightingale Facial – – Powerful placebo, magical ingredient or just a load of poo?
Fast #Skin Fact 7 Fish Oil Helps The Skin
Fast #Skin Fact 8 Australian Plants Help Reverse The Staggering Effects Of Sunburn
Healthy Skin Clinic specializes in treating problem skin conditions. To find out more about our treatments you can visit: Acne Treatment Dermatitis Treatment Eczema Treatment Hair loss Treatment Pityriasis Treatment Psoriasis Treatment Rosacea Treatment Tinea Treatment Scabies Treatment Other skin disorder Treatment Have some questions - go to our Frequently Asked Questions Page